The Trinity is a Tremode boss. It is currently the penultimate boss of the Tremor mod. After beating the boss Angelite and Collapsium Ore will spawn, and the appearances of which will be announced with two messages: "This world has been enlightened with Angelite!" for Angelite and "This world has been attacked with Collapsium!" for Collapsium. The Undertaker NPC can settle in after The Trinity has been defeated.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
There are three Bosses, each with their own AI as well as their own drops. Each boss is very fast and can randomly teleport.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Doom shoots homing fireballs, summons Corites, and shoots fire.
- The Hope spins, summons Nebula Floaters, and shoots electric bolts.
- The Truth spins and shoots out musical notes.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- The Hope, Doom and Truth have higher stats and move faster.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are three Bosses. Each boss has their own drop weapons.
- If you have a fast enough mount, you can outrun The Truth and The Hope and only fight The Doom.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Trinity's theme is "Tripple Terror" - The Trinity, which was made by the artist Delicious Saturn.
- Despite being known as a boss, they are not counted as a boss, which means that other music can overlap with their theme, or the AlchemistNPC Mod item "The Ban Hammer" (Not to be confused with the Hope's drop} which kills non-boss enemies also works against them.