Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Dark Emperor
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Dark Emperor will not spawn on its own and can only be summoned with an Emperor Crown during night.
It acts like the King Slime, but much more powerful and intense.
- He has a similar AI to the enhanced Giant Mimic, therefore dealing heavy damage and jumping around.
- He also occasionally sits still and will deflect all projectiles the player throws/shoots and then dealing increased damage. (does not include certain magic weapons)
- He flies around and summons Dark Servants. Falling Dark Servants which, upon reaching the ground, turn into regular
- He also can spin around, summoning a barrage of Dark Slimes instead. Falling Dark Slimes which have the same effect as the Falling Dark Servants, but turn into
- He also occasionally stays stationary in the air.
- In both Forms, he spawns his Slime Minions, but in the second form, he tries to launch them directly at the player.
It's stats are highly increased.
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced.
| Pre-Hardmode Enemies • Hardmode Enemies • Tremode Enemies • Event Enemies • Bosses • Friendly NPCs Characters: |