The Startrooper is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- Space Whale has been defeated.
If the Startrooper is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Starmines to defend himself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|3||During the day.|
|45||During the day.|
|75||After the Trinity have been defeated.|
|65 10||During a Blood Moon.|
|10||If player has the|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Startrooper can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- There is an explanation for anything, you know."
- "If you get into a trouble[sic] remember that somebody will surely save your skin."
- "My friend always liked to tell me the odds but now he is dead. You should know: Never tell me the odds."
- "That giant flying fish that you've defeated was making plans to destroy my home-planet. Glad you've killed him."
- "I suggest you carrying at least small blaster - nobody knows what's on mind[sic] of this creatures[sic] in this world."
- "Have you ever heard a tale of a giant three eyed[sic] creature with eyes in it hands and tentacles on head[sic]? I'm very glad that it is just a stupid story."
- "There were[sic] some cult of men calling themselve[sic] knights and fighting with some kind of light swords on a planet I was travelling once to[sic]. As for me, a gun is better than a useless sword."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The names the Startrooper can have are references to the names of the characters in the movie Alien
- The knights fighting with light swords are a reference to the Jedi and Sith from the Star Wars franchise.
History[edit | edit source]
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced