(The whole 'bunnies craving carrots' idea is actually a misconception. Normally, rabbits don't eat carrots or other root vegetables.)
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
* His dialogue suggests that he was originally a normal scientist studying anomalies.
* He is obviously part rabbit due to his ears, love for bunnies, and craving for carrots.
** It is also stated that his rabbit-like appearance is due to a failed experiment.
Latest revision as of 22:01, 30 November 2019
The Professor is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
If the Professor is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Carrot to defend himself.
The Professor can have the following names:
- Brus Bunner
- "Don't pay attention to my appearance. This is just the result of a failed experiment."
- "What do you have? Carrot? Oh, never mind."
- "Imagine that in all those rabbits that you have killed were imprisoned soul of common people! Just think about it."
- "Someday we'll all get into the warm embrace of death. Bring me some more carrot soup before this happens."
- "Magic allows you to do what cannot be done scientifically. The main thing is not to overdo it, if you know what I mean."
- "I don't like people that like how wizards get rabbits out of their magic hats. It's horrible!"
- "I studied the anomalies in this world long time ago. Exactly during this I became the anomaly myself. Funny."
- His dialogue suggests that he was originally a normal scientist studying anomalies.
- It is also stated that his rabbit-like appearance is due to a failed experiment.
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced