The Knight is an NPC that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
If the Knight is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. He uses Throwing Axes to defend himself.
The Knight can have the following names:
- "Well met, brave adventurer."
- "A balanced weapon can mean the difference between victory and defeat."
- "I am not overly fond of the bovine hordes. Best to leave them alone really."
- "Do you have a weapon? Needs about 20% more coolness!"
- "Hail and good morrow my Liege!"
- "I was in a strange castle one day. There were mechanical things saying EXTERMINATE. Were they your minions?"
- "Have you ever met a knight whose name is Sir Uncle Slime? He is best friend of mine."
- The Knight quote "I was in a strange castle one day. There were mechanical things saying EXTERMINATE. Were they your minions?" is a reference to Daleks from TV Show "Doctor Who".
- Lady Moon also shares this quote.
- The Knight quote "Have you ever met a knight whose name is Sir Uncle Slime? He is best friend of mine." is a reference to TCF user "UncleSlime" who created quotes for the Knight.
- The Knight name "Hodor" is a reference to Hodor from George R.R. Martin cycle of books "Song of Ice and Fire" and HBO TV Show "Game of Thrones".
- The shovel the Knight sells is a reference to the video-game "Shovel Knight", released in 2014.
- The Knight quote "Do you have a weapon? Needs about 20% more coolness!", is a reference to Rainbow Dash's quote "still needs to be 20% cooler, "from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- The name "Wheatly" is a reference to the Portal series AI, "Wheatley", who also appears in other games such as Half-Life and Team Fortress 2.
- Remastered 1.3: Added more items to sell
- Remastered 1.1: Introduced