Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Heater of Worlds
|AI Type||Heater of Worlds AI|
|Max Life||6500 / 8125|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
Not to be confused with the Eater of Worlds, a vanilla boss with a similar name.
Burrows through blocks like standard worm enemies, faster than sprinting speed. Only its head segment can be damaged.
- Each body segment occasionally releases a spark of flame that has a slight bounce and remains on the ground for a few seconds. Each fireball does half contact damage.
- Can summon Magma Leeches minions that burrow through blocks like Heater of Worlds itself.
- Contact with Heater of Worlds and Magma Leeches inflicts On Fire! debuff for 3 seconds.
- Its drops will be encased in a small Obsidian Brick cube at where the head was, similar to the Wall of Flesh.
- This boss can easily be rendered ineffectual by creating a thin land bridge between two large masses of Ash Blocks. Have it burrow through one mass to gain enough speed to reach your height, then simply dodge it and take your shots at the tail. Staying out on the bridge will leave you out of its reach, unless it burrows at a perfect angle to travel through the bridge. This is your best chance to do the most damage, just remember that it WILL catch up.
- Remastered 18.104.22.168: Can now summon Magma Leeches minions
- Remastered 22.214.171.124: Sprite changed
- Remastered 1.3: Introduced
| Pre-Hardmode Enemies • Hardmode Enemies • Tremode Enemies • Event Enemies • Bosses • Friendly NPCs Characters: |