|Environment||Surface – Night|
|AI Type||Evil Corn AI|
|Max Life||3000 / 3750|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
|“||I wonder who had the idea of growing such an evil corn...||„|
|~ The Farmer on the Evil Corn|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Evil Corn will not spawn on its own. The only way to summon it is to use Cursed Popcorn. It can be used at night anywhere.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Alternates following attacks. Hitting the Evil Corn will drop Popcorn which restores 1-2 health on pickup.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Flies after the player and damages them with rotating leaves.
- Stops, falls to the ground and then hides in leaves. If the player hits the boss in this stage the boss will regenerate some health.
- Jumps to the underground, suddenly appears under the player damaging them.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Health increased.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The boss and its attacks are a reference to the same boss from the Castle Crashers game, the Corn Boss.
- The Evil Corn's theme is "Living Plants" - The Evil Corn, which is made by the artist Delicious Saturn.
- Judging by the Farmer's dialogue, the Evil Corn appears to be a Wrath Potion-mutated regular corn cob.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of the current version, Evil Corn does not function properly in Multiplayer. His hiding ability does not heal on hit and will instead show ridiculous healing numbers. Evil Corn will also not drop popcorn. The netcode for Evil Corn is so unstable that it will actually desync for multiple players and appear to rubber band around. With all of these ridiculous shortcomings, Evil corn becomes practically a simple miniboss in multiplayer.